Solidworks to Sketchfab Publisher
As a SOLIDWORKS developer or team, you may face a challenge in sharing models with other collaborators across multiple geographical locations or embedding them on web pages. Sketchfab is one of the world’s leading platform for rendering, sharing and embedding 3D files in real-time. Their technology is integrated with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform, and is compatible across every browser, operating system, desktop and mobile.
The nCircle Tech developed SOLIDWORKS to Sketchfab Plugin enables you to publish your models directly from the SOLIDWORKS environment to Sketchfab without leaving the SOLIDWORKS environment. Sketchfab Publisher for SOLIDWORKS supports exporting 3D model, packaging, and uploading to Sketchfab. After creating your free account on Sketchfab, simply download and install our plugin. You will be able to find the ‘Publish to Sketchfab’ option in the file menu.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Also supports color including face color
- Sketchfab Publisher for SolidWorks is compatible with 32 and 64 bit of SolidWorks (Version 2010 to 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
Additional Services Offered: Talk to us to discuss the possibilities of developing similar plugins for your organization
- SketchFab Plugin Development
- Export/Import Plugin for CAD & BIM
- Interoperability Solutions